Central Water Chiller : Air-Cooled
Have A Question?
for your answer.
- Advantage Titan air-cooled central chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
- 20°F to 70°F process fluid temperature range.
- Titan systems combine one or more refrigeration circuits with a large capacity reservoir and pumping system assembled on a single skid for low ease of installation.
- Air-cooled chillers use ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
- The refrigeration system, controls, reservoir and pumping system remain inside while the remote air-cooled condenser is located outside.
- Get Immediate Pricing on the TI-100A model.
TI-100A shown (typical).
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2014 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process