Central Water Chiller : Air-Cooled
Have A Question?
for your answer.
Model: TI-40A (1)
(2) Total Capacity:
(3)(4) Evaporator Pump
(5)(6) Full Load Amperage
Remote Air-Cooled Condenser
Numbers of Units:
R410A @ 1° TD:
R410A @ 20° TD:
Full Load Amperage
Fins Per Inch:
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ 115°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Capacity multipliers are 50°F - 1.00 ; 40°F - .80 ; 30°F - .60 ; 20°F - .40.
3. Consult pump curve for exact pump performance.
4. Selection of optional pumps for higher flow rates will raise the minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used.
5. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
6. Consult factory for 50HZ operation.
7. Unit weight crated for shipment. Air-cooled units shipped in two units. Basic field assembly required for Air-cooled units.
8. See Product Warranty Statement W-700
for details on warranty.
Notes For Condensing Unit :
1. Tons capacity at 15,000 BTU/hr/ton
Altitude Derate: .94 @ 2,000 ft, .86 @ 4000 ft, .81 @ 6000 ft.
2. Vertical discharge from condenser.
3. Field installation including piping connections and charging of remote air-cooled condenser by owner.
4. Unit weight crated for shipment.
TI-40A shown with remote air-cooled condenser.
Image shown is typical. Actual unit appearance will vary according to specifications and options.
Advantage Engineering, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-0729 Fax: 317-881-1277
Privacy Statement: we will not sell, rent or release any personal information you share with us to third party vendors. Sitemap
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice or liability.
Products are assembled in the United States of America.
© 2014 ADVANTAGE ENGINEERING, INC
Advantage Engineering Provides Industry Process Cooling Equipment For Optimizing Your Process